Veratics is seeking retired military personnel in the Hampton Roads, VA region who are self-motivated, organized, and customer focused to support training events for United Concordia Dental, provider of dental benefits for the Tricare and Active Duty programs. Training will be provided, and in this role this individual will be expected to:
- Organize and conduct briefings for groups of military personnel, educating them on their dental benefits, enrollment, policies, and processes
- Answer questions and provide materials to beneficiaries
- Facilitate the resolution of issues
- Create a culture of excellent customer support, continuous improvement, and collaborative teamwork
We are looking specifically for individuals who are focused on serving the military community and providing outstanding customer experience.
- Ability to travel within a 90 mile radius of Hampton Roads required
- Ability to work remotely and independently as part of a distributed team required
This is a part-time contractor position, and compensation is per event based on training event duration (one-half day to two days).
Veratics offers technology turnaround services, training and outreach services, and operates GoVets.com, the one and only Marketplace that sells millions of products from hundreds of verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses. Veratics’ outreach and training services include on-site support to educate and promote benefits and processes related to Human Resources, Benefits, VA/Military Benefits, Recruiting and Job Fairs, Technology Products and Services, and Trade Show Presentations. To learn more, please visit: http://www.veratics.com.