JOB POSTING #VERATICS0046: (15-20 hours per week – Part-Time)
Veratics is currently seeking self-driven, self-directed, passionate, and experienced Customer Support Representatives (CSR) with a proven track record of delivering results. The CSR will be expected to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while being able to communicate effectively and professionally.
The CSR will have 2+ years of experience in a customer service role, with the ability to perform the following:
- Excellent customer support / call answering etiquette and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate with clients effectively via multiple channels, including E-mail, Phone, and IM/Chat.
- Ability to multi-task and handle several simultaneous customer requests.
- Ability to handle support tickets and route them to the appropriate internal and external resources.
- Ability to quickly research product questions for customers to maximize sales and conversions.
- Ability to manage returns, order issues, and order questions.
- Experience with conflict resolution when handling customer service requests.
- Experience with social media communication and outreach initiatives as needed.
- Experience with E-commerce applications is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required
- Excellent typing skills (60+ wpm)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work from and complete tasks as prioritized by Supervisor
- Associates degree desired with a major in Business Administration or equivalent preferred
- Must be a US Citizen
- Position is located in Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
- This is a Part-Time position that may require shift work on weekends.
- Hours may vary throughout the week based on scheduled
- This person will be sharing an office with other Part-Time CSRs.
Our corporate office is located in Indian Harbour Beach, a small community located on a barrier island that is formed between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway in sunny Central Florida. Our location is a convenient drive to two international airports (MCO, MLB) and is only 20 minutes south of Port Canaveral.
Veratics is the platform provider for GoVets (https://www.govets.com), the Nation’s largest online marketplace for Veteran Owned Businesses. To learn more, please visit: https://www.govets.com. Veratics also offers Technology Turnaround Services, Outreach and Training Services, and Shared Services Solutions for Large Enterprises and Local, State and Federal Government customers. To learn more, please visit: https://www.veratics.com.