JOB POSTING #VERATICS0039: Full-Stack Software Engineer
Veratics is seeking a talented technical leader to support our expanding suite of solutions based on the Veratics ENGAGE™platform (http://www.veratics.com/veratics-engage/). This leader is expected to have a solid academic background and relevant experience developing modern E-Commerce and Content Management solutions, along with the following Qualifications:
- E-Commerce expert with years of experience in SEO and Internet Advertising.
- 5+ years developing large-scale E-Commercial and/or Content Management solutions.
- 3+ years developing solutions using the DotNetNuke (DNN) Framework.
- Experience building solutions requiring large-scale data sets and capable of handling millions of transactions per month.
- 3+ years experience with MSSQL.
- Experience in Agile Scrum and ALM tools is desired.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Computer/Electrical Engineering from a Regionally accredited institution is required.
- MS in Computer Science preferred.
- Ability to travel on occasion (<10%) to Veratics HQ in Florida or to customer sites for Design/Architecture meetings.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Ability to work remotely. Position can be located anywhere in the U.S.
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain a Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Public Trust clearance.
As a leader in intelligent information management (IIM), Veratics offers ENGAGE™, a platform for innovative engagement that enables rapid delivery of intuitive information management systems. Veratics’ revolutionary IIM approach to Enterprise Content Management (ECM) connects people and ideas to content efficiently and seamlessly across the enterprise. Engaging Employees and Customers through fluid content delivery. To learn more, please visit:http://www.veratics.com. GoVets (www.govets.com) leverages the power of ENGAGE as an e-commerce platform connecting 100% VA-Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSBs) to the Department of Veterans affairs, for streamlined purchasing and transactional efficiency. To learn more, please visit:https://www.govets.comor watch the video athttp://www.veratics.com/introducing-govets/.