Veratics is seeking retired military personnel in the MD, DC Metro Area region who are self-motivated, organized, and customer focused to support training events for United Concordia Dental, provider of dental benefits for the Tricare and Active Duty programs. Training will be provided, and in this role this individual will be expected to:
- Organize and conduct briefings for groups of military personnel, educating them on their dental benefits, enrollment, policies, and processes
- Answer questions and provide materials to beneficiaries
- Facilitate the resolution of issues
- Create a culture of excellent customer support, continuous improvement, and collaborative teamwork
We are looking specifically for individuals who are focused on serving the military community and providing outstanding customer experience.
- Ability to travel within a 90 mile radius of MD, DC Metro Area required
- Ability to work remotely and independently as part of a distributed team required
This is a part-time contractor position, and compensation is per event based on training event duration (one-half day to two days).
As a leader in intelligent information management (IIM), Veratics offers ENGAGE™, a platform for innovative engagement that enables rapid delivery of intuitive information management systems. Veratics’ revolutionary IIM approach to Enterprise Content Management (ECM) connects people and ideas to content efficiently and seamlessly across the enterprise. Engaging Employees and Customers through fluid content delivery. To learn more, please visit: http://www.veratics.com. GoVets (www.govets.com) leverages the power of ENGAGE as an e-commerce platform connecting 100% VA-Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSBs) to the Department of Veterans affairs, for streamlined purchasing and transactional efficiency. To learn more, please visit: https://www.govets.comor watch the video at http://www.veratics.com/introducing-govets/.