Veratics has proven past performance in Healthcare IT, to include work with some of the largest integrated delivery systems in the United States. Our executive leadership team has in depth experience on international standards bodies such as HL7 and IHE, and active participation on ONC interoperability initiatives.
Veratics has experience…
- Building the VA open source Certified Electronic Health Record (EHR) technology (CEHRT) capability, which integrates with VistA, the internationally adopted open source EHR system used throughout the VA, and complies with the national standards of “Meaningful Use”.
- Running multiple development teams in a health IT service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Leading the enterprise adoption of Agile for Highmark, one of the largest integrated Healthcare delivery and payer systems in the United States.
Our team has “Hands on” experience…
- Working with Center for Medicare and Medicaid Systems (CMS) operations, the Affordable Care Act (ACA), and implementation of health insurance
- Building and leading a $200 million health IT business unit dedicated to the advancement of health IT and robust information exchange
- Developing and implementing large enterprise EHRs
- Integrating national health information exchange (HIE) networks
- Program managing of national healthcare IT programs
- Designing and developing international health IT data standards (HL7, IHE, WEDI, etc)