Veratics, Inc. is a CVE-Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focusing on Agile software development for communications technologies. Veratics, Inc. was formed to work with customers to solve difficult information technology problems by providing agile approaches to developing information systems, creating and implementing strategies for interoperability, using open source software where appropriate, and optimizing workflow for an effective user experience.
- 3-5 years developing large-scale, distributed and interoperable healthcare systems.
- Experience designing and/or developing interfaces (i.e. HL7) for healthcare IT products.
- Knowledge of EHR systems is desired.
- 2+ years experience in Agile Scrum is desired.
- Relevant Agile Scrum certifications are desired (i.e. CSM, CSD).
- Experience using various ALM tools (e.g. IBM RTC, Microsoft TFS, Atlassian, etc) is desired.
- Ability to travel on occasion (<10%) to customer sites for Design/Architecture meetings.
- Formal education (BS) in computer science is required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Position is located Indian Harbour Beach, Florida.
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain a Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Public Trust clearance.