Veratics, Inc. is a CVE-Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focusing on Agile software development for communications technologies. Veratics, Inc. was formed to work with customers to solve difficult information technology problems by providing agile approaches to developing information systems, creating and implementing strategies for interoperability, using open source software where appropriate, and optimizing workflow for an effective user experience.
Veratics is currently seeking a Senior developer to support our expanding customer and internal project needs. Veratics developers are expected to have solid Web application, user interface and middleware development skills, along with the following qualifications:
- 8+ years developing large-scale, distributed and interoperable healthcare systems.
- 8+ years designing and/or developing interfaces for healthcare IT products and related areas such as, HL7, Cache, MSSQL or Oracle and XML.
- 3-5 years of MUMPS development, testing and deployment. Experience with VistA and OpenVista development is desired.
- Knowledge of applicable Veteran Affair coding standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Experience resolving a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways using the established Agile methodology and willingly assists other team members do the same.
- Ability to travel on occasion (<10%) to customer sites for Design and Architecture meetings.
- Formal education (BS) in computer science (or equivalent) is required. MS preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain an Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Public Trust clearance.
- Position is located Indian Harbour Beach, Florida.