Veratics, Inc. is a CVE-Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focusing on Agile software development for communications technologies. Veratics, Inc. was formed to work with customers to solve difficult information technology problems by providing agile approaches to developing information systems, creating and implementing strategies for interoperability, using open source software where appropriate, and optimizing workflow for an effective user experience.
Veratics is currently seeking junior level developers to support our expanding customer and internal project needs. Veratics developers are motivated, self-starters and have outstanding communication skills. They are also expected to have solid web application, user interface, database design and development skills, along with the following qualifications:
- Experience designing and/or developing interfaces for healthcare IT products (such as Electornic healthcare record systems) is desired.
- 1-2 years developing large-scale, distributed and interoperable healthcare systems is desired.
- Experience in Agile Scrum is desired.
- Ability to travel on occasion (<10%) to customer sites for Design/Architecture meetings.
- Formal education (BS) in computer science (or equivalent) is required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Position is located Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
- The successful candidate will be required to work onsite with a scrum team to complete customer deliverables on a sprint by sprint basis.